I don't know, but I see

life is ... ( I don't know)
eventhough, I have any tasks. I write..

if life is just fulfill our stomach with delicious meal
and we got energy and could do everything

there's small-pieces that we don't know. but the heart knows
as if the world lock our mouth to not speak anymore

seeking for happiness, is a part of meaningful life
but do you know? genuinely, people forget how to get it. and, yea, they choose the wrong path, sometimes

I don't know how many people who get suffer in their getting-old journey
it's a hard time, you know

then, some stress people come in the peak
they say, "I'd rather die, right know."

they think that, because they don't know how to do to this life well
they only hard work everyday to ensure they'll have foods

and too many people who can only lay in their 'ugly bed' for a long time
as they are waiting for the day they must go, so their eyes would not see this mess world

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apa itu Vaginismus? Bagaimana islam memandang?

Celengan rindu

Review Film Jakarta Unfair dan opini mengenai permasalahan kemanusiaan di Indonesia