failed failed and failed

Long long time ago .. *like an opening in the narrative text --'
Right, since last year i didn't post someposts to this lovely blog
Yeaahh .. i am a pupil at senior highschool now. In the nice small city, salatiga :)
Understand? There's different much of jhs. I am very very busy --'. Maybe, just not me
Here, a great school that make it students be pressure much.
I never touch this again. more, write on it ..
After 2 semester, i just started to write. I've got many experiences during school time.
It makes me be strong, never give up, flying, dancing, shout, crying, sad, smile, rolling in the floor, tired, amazing, surprised, akurapopo, and etc. Has a billon feeling, to explain how hard this life. I still alive, survive.
That is my short feeling ..
(It is not the best time to tell next story...) KEEP KEPO !! :))

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Apa itu Vaginismus? Bagaimana islam memandang?

Celengan rindu

Review Film Jakarta Unfair dan opini mengenai permasalahan kemanusiaan di Indonesia